This is before....still waiting for after.





This is before.

It snuck up so quickly and quietly.  Like office HVAC, we hardly notice the quiet buzz of heating or cooling until it stops.  Our daily routine of life has ground to a sudden halt.

This silent crisis is painful on two fronts - a disease that kills and economic disaster.  And like every crisis - we have heroes.  Medical workers, first responders, supply chain workers, volunteers and many others are rising to meet this moment. There are arguments and solutions being debated - at times it feels like we're battling each-other rather than Covid 19.  Regardless, we have to figure this out together and muddle through.  I think we will. 

This pause has afforded me the gift of seeing all I've taken for granted. To my family, friends, fellow workers and everyone I bounce off of on a daily basis - stay safe - there will be an after.
 

Comments

Popular Posts