If you build it..



In my world, the end of Oscar season is the start of baseball season.  Much of America is still in the thralls of winter but hope springs eternal.  Baseball springs eternal.  In a cycle that repeats itself every year for over a century - players, prospects, coaches and fans descend southward for Spring Training. Florida or Arizona. The Grapefruit League or the Cactus League.  A new season is in it's infancy and no one is twenty games out.  Everyone has a chance for now.

I celebrate this time of year with a painting of one of my favorite movies ever - Field of Dreams. I'll always stop a channel surf to catch a few scenes of this iconic film. Ghosts emerging from corn fields following whispers of  "If you build it, he will come" is simply perfect I my view.

It's not available.  It was a prize at our Oscar Party.  Acrylic medium on canvas  15"x 30"    

I will do a larger version with some added elements - later this year.  Stay tuned.

Comments

Popular Posts